Monday, April 30, 2007

Horse Play.


This afternoon I took a ride out to Lacy and Adam's horse farm for their engagement session. We started out by taking a four legged family portrait - pictured here are their 3 dogs, 3 horses, and a miniature pony -- I've never seen one close up and I have to admit it was pretty freaky. :)

I'm glad we got this session in and I had a chance to chat with them about their upcoming wedding which is this weekend at the beautiful Pleasantdale Chateau. Be sure to check back for pictures from what will surely be a great party!

In the meantime - click here to view their slideshow!

1 Comments:

Blogger tj cameron said...

where are the actions shots riding bareback on the horses? don't tell me the city boy is afraid of horses?

3:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home