Wednesday, April 11, 2007

New website goes L-I-V-E


I didn't expect to announce this so soon - my website has gone LIVE! Check it out!

J's new look!

I still have a lot of work to do - so please pardon some of the "blank" spots like the bio page. Anyone want to help me?

I do, however, have a couple of people I want to thank.

Chris Neyen is one of my best friends (his website is coming soon too!) and helped design my new logo. He gave me EXACTLY what I wanted and I could not be happier! If you need a graphic designer - Chris is your man!

I also need to thank the guys at BIG Folio. Their websites rock! I really went back and forth about who to go with, in the end I knew these guys were the ones. Their customer service is unparalleled - email, AIM, phone, they are available almost 24-7. And - if you've ever developed a website you know that's the kind of service you need! Thanks again to Mike, Erik and Jeff for answering all of my ENDLESS questions - this is just the beginning and I look forward to our continued partnership.

I'll be making updates to the website frequently so make sure to check it again soon!

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

8 Comments:

Blogger Scarlett Lillian // Jacksonville Senior Photographer said...

Oh my gosh! That's hot!! I totally love it!! Great colors, great music, and more importantly, great photos! I even saw myself in one. ;-) Go Jason! Congrats on the new launch!

9:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

congrats man!!

8:51 PM  
Blogger || davidjay || said...

Dude! Nice! Love it! BF is great!

3:25 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

It's nice to see that design in a color other than white. It looks hot. Nice job.

11:22 AM  
Blogger Chris+Lynn said...

Fantabulous! Love the new look and feel of the site & all the new images too! Can't wait to see you next week and meet Liz!

10:22 PM  
Blogger Rob Munroe said...

New site is Hot J. Besides great photos as always, I love the music, it fits your style, it's been playing on my computer for the last 10mins.

12:20 AM  
Blogger colinmichael said...

The site looks great and so does the logo. I love the consistancy with your old site and logo but with the updated looks and feel, very cool!

2:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice man, nice.

10:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home