Monday, March 12, 2007

Is it spring yet?

When I walked into the bridal suite to meet Ruth and all the bridesmaids, I said to her "Ruth - I'm sorry it's such a crappy day." :) At first she was like - WHA?!@ Then she looked outside for confirmation that is was indeed the most BEAUTIFUL day we had in weeks! When we chatted earlier in the week, we both agreed that outdoor pictures in Union Square would not be likely, but alas the weather broke and it was a gorgeous day! The last I had checked, the weathermen predicted a cloudy rainy day. Fortunately, the rain held off just long enough for us to get all the pictures we needed. Later that night we discussed how lucky not only Ruth was, but at her cousin Maggie's wedding last July they also had beautiful weather that just "blew" in just in the nick of time.

Here are a few photos - Ruth had the prettiest veil I have seen in years - Luke and I could not stop shooting her.






I also want to take a second to thank Luke (once again) for shooting with me. He came back from St. Louis just to shoot with me and I know it was a bit of a hellish trip - both ways. On top of that, it was his birthday! On Friday night when he arrived at our house, we tried to make his birthday a little sweeter with some hot pad thai and an cool ice cream cake - two of his favorite things. Thanks for helping me out with this Alisha! As always, it's a blast shooting with you - thanks for spending your birthday weekend with the Groupps.


Be sure to check the birthday boy's blog for more pictures. No pressure man - you need a break!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i dig those city shots!

i hope lukey shared that cake :

6:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i didnt share much of that cake ill tell you what. that stuff was good!

thanks again for the cool cake, and great thai food. id tell you how good the food was, but i think you saw that i actually breathed it in :)

awesome shooting with you, and thanks to ruth and adam for having me as well!

7:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude these are great!! How have you been? Great work as always jason.

Stewart C

11:54 PM  
Blogger J said...

Fun Stuff!

Happy belated Luke...

See you guys in Vegas?

J

1:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home