Friday, April 06, 2007

Belle Fleur

In the spirit of spring, I wanted to give a quick "shout out" to my friends at Belle Fleur . They were responsible for the awesome decor and flowers at Laura and Gordon's wedding -- check out this shot!

Also, big congrats to them on their debut on the new TLC show "Little Shop of Flowers" which aired on Saturday, March 31st @ 12PM. If you are getting married, they are a must see!!

Speaking of beautiful weddings, I just finished up Ruth and Adams' wedding slideshow. Thanks again guys for such a fun day!

Be sure to check back in the next few days for lots more posts, including an update on my handyman skilz. :)


2 Comments:

Blogger Orange County Wedding Photographer said...

Wow Jason that's one awesome looking venue! I love the tall ceilings in the ballroom.

12:31 PM  
Blogger Christopher Duggan said...

JG,
Great slideshow!! Beautiful portraits of each of the and together.
Nice!!
Christopher

6:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home