Tuesday, February 27, 2007

7.07.07



This could be the biggest wedding date of the millennium! The media (myself included) is going to have a field day with this, everyone should remember - it's just another day! :) Coincidentally, it would have also been my grandfather-in-law, Pachau's, 100th birthday!

I think I may be the only wedding photographer NOT working that day and I am happy that I will be a guest at one of my best friend's weddings.

If you are getting married that day (Kate and Huey this is for you) here is an article I found on how to deal.

7.07.07 article, especially if you are getting married in Las Vegas.

The article's author is Rev. Laurie Sue Brockway is someone who can definitely be a calming influence on any wedding. We have worked together many times (one photo from above) on some beautiful intimate weddings. If you are looking for a someone special to officiate your day, make sure to contact her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home