Wednesday, February 14, 2007

The fun shots.

I wanted to share some of the fun shots from our trip. Even though the weather wasn't always bright and sunny it sure beats the nasty storm we have here today. Yuck. I miss you guys already!

After our first day of shooting we all met up in the OC at a great mexican place, here are a few shots I stole from Shyla.


From left to right - Chris + Lynn Jaska, TJ Cameron, Sara France, who drove all the way up from San Diego - it was awesome seeing you again! Shyla, Karey Michelle (I wish we had more time to chat!), Lori Creech, and my favorite photographer who STILL doesn't have a website Regis Chen :)

Our goodbye picture in Pismo Beach. Gotta love the mini van.

From left to right - Me, Bill Cawley, Colin Michael, the fabulous Timmy, C+L=fun, and always looking good TJ Cameron.


On our way home.

How cute is Colin's son Caiden!

TJ - looking a little less pissed. :)


I have a few more that I need to add, but I gotta run off for a shoot this evening. check this post later for more.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

TJ looks stoked in that last pic.

2:07 PM  
Blogger ~Bill said...

Hey Jason, really great meeting you too. Looking forward to the next time. :-)

2:25 PM  
Blogger colinmichael said...

Look at the parking skills!

5:42 PM  
Blogger tj cameron said...

have to agree with Luke... did you say something to piss me off or what?

9:18 PM  
Blogger tj cameron said...

maybe you could post an image of me where i'm not wearing the same coat??!! do i look cool in that last image? i'm trying...

the image of Tricia in front of the surf academy is sweet! i expect it to be hanging in your studio by the weekend!

10:18 PM  
Blogger jason groupp said...

Hey man. It's a cool jacket - and for the record the picture is on the same day. :)

1:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That kid is CUTE! I love the PJ's with the rain boots. :) It was great to meet you and you are ALWAYS welcome anytime. Great shots!

Stephanie

1:13 PM  
Blogger Chris+Lynn said...

Whoa - TJ! Hot stuff! Kinda like Mike Colon meets Bono...

5:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home