Friday, January 19, 2007

Jewish guilt

Today is my birthday and the only reason I'm even posting is so I can share this great card from my grandmother.

I'm very lucky to have my grandmother in my life as I don't know too many friends who still have grandparents who are living -- nevermind with as much personality as mine!

I will admit, I am not the best grandson when it comes to sending letters or making phone calls and obviously, this is evident by my grandmother's note. Just so you don't think I'm a terrible person, I called my grandmother today and said that her forgiveness would be the best present I could get!





6 Comments:

Blogger Rob Munroe said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JASON!!!!!!

5:30 AM  
Blogger tj cameron said...

Happy Bday man!!!

12:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday J. You gotta love a Grandmother with a sense of humor. She made me laugh!

Phil and Dasha

11:23 PM  
Blogger Scarlett Lillian // Jacksonville Senior Photographer said...

Awww man, I'm sorry I overlooked your birthday!! I hope you had a fabulous one though!! Happy Belated!! And thanks for sending the music. I'll have your promo video done as soon as I can.

1:03 AM  
Blogger Frank DiMeo said...

Happy Birthday J!
Hope it was awesome for you!

2:20 AM  
Blogger Chris+Lynn said...

Happy, happy, b-day! We'll have to have a belated celebration in Cali!

1:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home