Sunday, January 14, 2007

Thank you TJ



A want to send a big thanks out to my friend TJ for his help this weekend. He had a rough flight in on Thursday, but so far his trip home looks OK. It was a blast shooting with you (as always) and I look forward to doing it again soon! I'm sure TJ will have some shots on his blog soon so make sure to check it out.

It was a pretty late night so I have just a few shots from Beth & Dan's wedding at The Lighthouse at Chelsea Piers. It was a blast and I promise more to come soon....

One from TJ.


One from me.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

im super jealous man, i must admit. i cant wait to catch up on the adventures of tj and jason.

10:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jason and TJ - we're about to leave on our honeymoon, but wanted to drop a quick thanks. You both were amazing, and this little taste you've left on the blog has us starving for more! Thank you again!

10:36 AM  
Blogger tj cameron said...

sweet shot man! thank you for inviting me out. it was my pleasure and I'll look forward to doing it again.

Beth and Dan, enjoy New Zealand!

8:19 PM  
Blogger jason groupp said...

Beth and Dan -

Have a great trip! Thanks for everything, it was our pleasure. We will have some new shots for you soon!

TJ - Thanks again!!

8:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home