Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Bollywood's "Brangelina" get engaged.

Abhishek Bachchan and Aishwarya Rai are finally engaged after months of feverish speculation about their relationship, their families said on Monday.

If you are a follower of Bollywood films then you most certainly know of Abhishek Bachchan and Aishwarya Ra. And while I am not an avid Bollywood movie follower, I love to watch these movies now and again. When my wife and I lived in Westchester they would feature one of these films on a local channel on Saturday mornings and we were hooked. Since then, they have started to offer them "on demand" through the Comcast network. What I love about these films is the dancing, color and DRAMA these films offer. The movies are often like one giant "dream sequence" and the plots often include weddings. So you can see why they appeal to me. And when I saw these two stars got engaged last week while in NYC I was very excited! :)

After the popularity of the Chrissy Popadics and Ian Johnson's blog post, I have decided to add fabulous engagements to the blog this year. From what I read, Aishwarya and Abhishek have secured a hotel right here in NYC for their upcoming wedding.

Aishwarya and Abhishek - if you are reading this - I'd be honored to photograph your wedding! Good luck with the new movie!!



Here is a news piece on the Times Square premiere of his new movie Guru.

Times Square premiere.


Guru Trailer.



Finally - here is a clip from a movie wedding scene.

Wedding dance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home