Saturday, February 03, 2007

American Friends of the Israeli Philharmonic.

On Thursday night I had the opportunity to once again photograph the annual fundraiser for the AFIPO. The gala was held at the iconic Waldorf Astoria. I love this event because I know I will see some good friends that I don't see often enough and it is the one time a year I get to work with my studio mate Chris Lee - his work with Orchestras from all over the world is awesome. Here are a few shots from the gala, as always it was a pleasure to work with all the people from AFIPO who work so hard to put this together. See you next year!

My good friends Ophira and Joram.


My friends Juli and Scott - who's wedding I photographed last year. I cant believe their one year anniversary is only a few weeks away!! Time flies.


Ophira and Joram with the amazing Maestro Zubin Mehta

Fran Drescher

And - of course my favorite Dr. Ruth. :)

3 Comments:

Blogger aboutimage said...

Nice work! It's great to photo where you get to chat with friends when you have a moment. Glad you to hear you loved the work.

10:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its easy to look good when you take the pictures. Great seeing you.

10:46 AM  
Blogger Chris+Lynn said...

Way to rub shoulders with the rich & famous! That shot of Dr. Ruth is classic. Next stop, Hollywood!

1:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home