Sunday, August 27, 2006

Berit and Marc - New York Country Club

I am sure Berit and Marc are so thankful for the beautiful day they had considering all the rain we have been having! Fortunately (for me), I had this weekend off to catch up on some of my work and spend an ENTIRE weekend with my wife. She travels quite a bit so having a whole weekend together was quite a treat! We went to the movies this afternoon to see Little Miss Sunshine, which I highly recommend seeing.

OK - enough about me, check out Berit and Marc's Slideshow. I spent most of Saturday afternoon working on their images which are incredible! Thanks again to my good friend Frank Dimeo who took so many amazing shots! You can see some of his new stuff on Frank's blog, too.


Let me know what you think!! Leave a comment below.

I also want to show you two photos:

Frank's image



My image




I often discuss with my peers how amazing it is to see two photographers' perspectives of the same moment. While going through Berit and Marc's photos, I came across these two pictures. Taken within two seconds of each other - how incredibly different are they? I will admit - Frank you rocked it with this shot, but I think mine is pretty good, too. Of course, what is really important is that my clients will get 2 fabuous shots! :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You guys freakin rock!

8:32 PM  
Blogger Frank DiMeo said...

We rocked it together Jason! I like to make comparisons like that too. It is always interesting to see the way someone else saw the same moment in time. This working together thing is incredible! I just did a whole post on my blog about it. Everyone benefits, and it is a lot of fun. Berit’s dad Dennis left me a nice comment about it too. The slide show definitely is rockin! Good luck with all the travel and shooting this weekend. Wish I could be there with you two, but I have an awesome one I am looking forward to too.

6:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home