Monday, August 14, 2006

The last frame.

It's all about those "moments" in time. As a documentary style photographer nothing makes me happier than to take a photo like this.


The last dance of the evening - As the MC of the band announced it was the last dance, I watched Berit's eyes light up looking for Marc. She grabbed him and they enjoyed the last moments of a wonderul evening together with friends and family. As the song ended Marc grabbed Berit, swung her around and gave her a big kiss. For me to have this as the last frame in my camera for the evening topped off a great day!

Normally I would post a few more teasers - this time however I am going to direct you to my friend Frank DiMeo's blog. I was fortunate enough to have him with me Saturday - after spending 5 hours in the car, he jumped out and said "J - man, are you ready to rock the house?" With a smile on his face he threw on his black shirt, started shooting, and never stopped. I was playing "catch-up" all day long. :) Seriously though, Frank's passion for shooting is awe-inpspiring, and we have learned so much from each other - thanks Frank for your hard work yesterday. I am sure their jaws will drop as much as mine did when I opened your blog page!

Slide show to come soon!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Frank DiMeo said...

Jason we rocked it together my friend! It was a pleasure to do this with you, Berit & Marc. It was a lot of fun, and a great event. Thank you so much for the wonderful words here, and on my blog. I know you have a lot of work in front of you because of all the awesome photos we took but I can’t wait to see what you do with them. I’m sure the album you produce for Berit and Marc will be one of the best albums ever, and I’m really looking forward to the slide show too. Thanks to the families, friends, and staff at the Country Club too. You made the day and night special for us as well.

12:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home