Sunday, August 20, 2006

Congratulations Megan and Brian!

Megan and Brian had their couple's shower today, and will have their wedding in Tarrytown in October. Brian, along with his four older brothers have been close childhood friends of mine and we have been getting into trouble together as long as I can remember. His brothers are all over the country now so it will be fun having them all together at the wedding.

Over the years I have enlisted the help of 3 of the 5 brothers to shoot weddings. I don't want to start any family controversies, but I am going on record today letting everyone know he was the best of all the Cummins boys.

Here is a photo of Brian and I circa 1994, he is gonna kill me for putting this picture up, but I could not resist. :) I was 24, and Brian was only 17 - classic!!























Here are a few photos from today.

Megan, Brian, and me.














Megan and Brian



















Megan, Brian, and a rare photo of my wife Elizabeth

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations Brian & Megan!

Great pics Jay.

d

10:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home