Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Bravo Mellissa Bitter!

I have been flooded by emails and phone calls from people all over the country about the Celebration Studios debacle. And - I am so proud that many of my colleagues have taken up the challenge. You guys ROCK!

Melissa has put together her first "broadcast" on You Tube, and I think she nails it. Thanks Melissa!




For those of you still looking for a photographer for your wedding - SEND US YOUR STORY! There's a pretty good chance one of us will cover your wedding for free! Unlike Melissa, I do drive, so I'd be happy to cover your wedding anywhere! :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Melissa said...

Thanks for the shout out Jason. *grin*

Your part about driving made me laugh. :)

11:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a story...
Also in Italt there are this kind of studios...

11:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home