Monday, February 19, 2007

Something unique.

Every now and again, I see something at a wedding that really catches my eye. Last night was one of those nights, in fact my neck hurts from all the things that caught my eye. :) But, there was one thing in particular that I thought was really unique Martin Hardy comes to your wedding and paints an original painting of the night for you to take home. So simple, yet beautiful - I loved it! He sets himself up in the corner of the room, and you can casually stroll by and watch his progress. Very cool.

Also, did I mention the aerialist? What an amazing night -
check back later in the week for more, but a few teasers...




Big BIG props go to TJ Cameron for coming out to NYC for his second trip in less than 4 weeks. This, after spending a week in California with me. Thanks man, I really appreciate it!

I also want to thank Carlos Varela for joining us. Thanks so much for your help last night, could not have done it without you!

Laura and Gordon, thanks for a great night, have a great honeymoon! Send me some pics!

5 Comments:

Blogger REDEDNS.COM said...

Muito legal o seu blog parabéns, faça uma visita em WWW.REDEDNS.BLOGSPOT.COM

6:01 PM  
Blogger colinmichael said...

I have to give credit to the couple, what an amazing and original idea for entertainment! Love that last shot of them, beautiful.

9:18 PM  
Blogger Scarlett Lillian // Jacksonville Senior Photographer said...

WHOA, cirque du soleil! That's big time! Awesome shot!

12:14 AM  
Blogger Chris+Lynn said...

Incredible! And love that last shot - they look so happy & in love - perfect! You rock!

2:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sweet! Is that on-camera direct flash?????!!!

4:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home