Monday, July 10, 2006

So - what else? How about IM'ing me?

So - What else? That's what my dad used to ask when he wanted to hear what was going on with me. I have taken a little time to do some updates on the studio, the walls were getting a little marked up, so a little painting was in order. With the studio nice a clean I took a few photos. Since Chris and I always seem to have lighting setups going on it is not often we have this open space. Here's a few photos of the shiny open space with a brand new bright red wall.








Also - I have added my IM link to the sidebar. As many of you know I am usually not far from my laptop so if you have a question please feel free to IM me!

IM Jason (AIM)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

the new wall looks sweet man!

10:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home