Friday, June 30, 2006

Do I travel?

From Manhattan to Milan and Manhasset to Metuchen, YES, I travel! This week in particular I have had that question asked. As much as I love shooting in NYC, it is fun to get out now and again. So if you are planning a destination wedding don't hesitate contacting me! You never know, I might make you an offer you cannot refuse. :)

Speaking of which, I am off to Ithaca, NY to help my good friend Luke Walker with a couple of weddings this weekend. Whenever we work together it is always a blast.

Check back tomorrow night for some shots from the wedding! Happy July 4th everyone!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

thank you so much for coming up bro, i appreciate it greatly!!! i cant wait to post about it on the blog... im trying :) you rocked the house though!

10:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home