Thursday, June 08, 2006

Shana and Eli - Pleasantdale Chateau



Click here for Shana and Eli's slideshow. From the moment Roberto Falck and I got there we never stopped shooting. The grounds of the Pleasantdale are incredible, from the beautiful bridges over water, to the balconies in the reception hall it is a Photographers dream.

Of course Shana and Eli were a great couple too! They enjoyed every moment right up to their last dance which are some of my favorite photographs that day. For me (as a Photographer) it is about capturing those moments in time - the laughing, crying, and dancing.

Here are a few shots from their last dance. They were the only ones dancing, while everyone else was packing up and saying goodbye. It was just the two of them on the dance floor, and as I walked away I had to wipe the tears from my eyes. It was such a touching moment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home