Tuesday, April 25, 2006

I love this city! The city that never sleeps.

Once a month my studio mate, Chris Lee and I have been hosting a friendly poker game (anyone interested let me know!), and it has been lots of fun. One thing we did not anticipate is how late each night goes, somehow we always lose track of time. It is always a great bunch, depending on who is around, and last night was no exception - my friends, Luke Walker, and Frank Dimeo joined us for the game. They invited Mike Colon, who was in town from California shooting some runway shows and bridal events. During the game, Mike had lined up an impromptu late night photo shoot and asked if we wanted to join him- how could I say no, it was only 1AM? :) We cashed out, and grabbed our gear.

Talk about a late night - we ended up back at the studio at 4AM! Here are a few of the fun shots from the night, it has been a long time since I had walked around so late at night in town. The city always takes on such a different vibe - so quiet it is almost eerie. In this first shot Mike grabs a seat while shooting Brittany (photo below) - a sanitation worker decides to see whats going on. I love this shot, thanks for a fun night! :)





2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

absolutely awesome night j, soooo glad we came down! thanks again and hope the train ride that next morning wasnt too bad :)

9:56 AM  
Blogger Frank DiMeo said...

Rockin times as usaul J! Thanks again for everything! Can't wait to do it again...

2:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home